1. Name and Contact Details of the Controller for Data Processing within the meaning of Art. 4 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
When visiting our website www.schanzrussell.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automatized deletion:
– IP address of the network access point of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the accessed file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. We process the data mentioned for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- if necessary, for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest derives from the data collection purposes listed above. We do not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
3. Disclosure of Data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume,
- that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation.
We use one cookie on our site. Cookies are small files that your browser automatically creates and that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our site. Cookies do not harm your device, do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malicious software.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we may also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time in order to improve usability. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as of third parties according to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a note appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. As a result, Google is informed that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is carried out in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
For more information about Google Web Fonts, see https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and the privacy statement by Google: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
6. Affected Persons Rights
You have to right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, significant information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect personal data stored by us or completion thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is required for the exercise of the freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion or exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in case you deny the accuracy of the data, or the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our law office.
7. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we implement without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data Security
Within the site visit, we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method, in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption.
If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. When a single page of our website is encrypted, it can be recognized by the representation of the closed key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Updates and Changes of this Privacy Statement